As you apply for Hague accreditation, approval, or renewal, COA has a few recommendations to help you and your staff gain a greater understanding of the importance and benefits of the process.
- Visit COA’s website at www.coanet.org to gain information and an understanding of the Council on Accreditation.
- Develop a presentation for your governing or advisory body that describes the requirements and merits of accreditation, approval or renewal, and how it is a valuable component of their fiduciary duty.
- Educate your staff about the many benefits Hague accreditation, approval, or renewal offers that will support their commitment to quality practice and their dedication to excellence.
- Discuss the process, the standards, and the commitment that is required to achieve Hague accreditation, approval, or renewal with your stakeholders.
- Assess your ability to implement and demonstrate substantial compliance with the standards.
- Let your service recipients know that Hague accreditation and approval affirm your commitment to providing them with the very best services.
Private Organization Accreditation
Money Management International is a nationwide nonprofit organization that provides counseling and education related to credit, housing and bankruptcy, and offers debt management assistance if needed. MMI also conducts community education programs in the areas where we have a physical presence.
read more >>
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Covington
Wm. R. (Bill) Jones, ACSW, MDiv, Chief Executive Officer
Catholic Charities in Covington has been COA accredited since 1996. Though the time spent in completing the self study and hosting the site visit can sometimes feel sometimes daunting, the rewards far outweigh the effort. In our agency, the self-study is a group process that involves every member of the staff from the CEO to the building maintenance staff.