As you apply for Hague accreditation, approval, or renewal, COA has a few recommendations to help you and your staff gain a greater understanding of the importance and benefits of the process.
- Visit COA’s website at www.coanet.org to gain information and an understanding of the Council on Accreditation.
- Develop a presentation for your governing or advisory body that describes the requirements and merits of accreditation, approval or renewal, and how it is a valuable component of their fiduciary duty.
- Educate your staff about the many benefits Hague accreditation, approval, or renewal offers that will support their commitment to quality practice and their dedication to excellence.
- Discuss the process, the standards, and the commitment that is required to achieve Hague accreditation, approval, or renewal with your stakeholders.
- Assess your ability to implement and demonstrate substantial compliance with the standards.
- Let your service recipients know that Hague accreditation and approval affirm your commitment to providing them with the very best services.
Private Organization Accreditation
Sweetser, a Maine non-profit agency operating since 1828, provides comprehensive mental and behavioral health and substance abuse treatment services. Statewide, it serves around 15,000 consumers a year, including children, adults, and families in outpatient, office-based, and residential settings.
read more >>